The stomping ground of Ramsay the Dachshund!

Friday, August 20, 2010

not-so-artificial intelligence


As a medical student in Inner City, I could never claim during “pimp rounds” that I didn’t know a tidbit of knowledge because “the dog ate my homework”.  For those not in the know, “pimp rounds” are the time of day when a med student’s supervising Attending Physician and occasionally their power-tripping senior resident(s) “pimp” them for minutiae.
OzzY defragging his hard drive
The pressure on a poor med student and/or intern could indeed result in "passing" a brick.  Thankfully not in my case (most of the time), for I had my own little tutor.  In reality, the dog was not eating, but DOING my homework.  It was only months later, during routine grooming, that I discovered OzzY’s secret.

No comments: