The stomping ground of Ramsay the Dachshund!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

towel napper

dear diary,

i'm pretty picky about where i take a nap, but i love the sofas - especially when there's a blankie on 'em!  my crate is a close 2nd.  but this week i found something different - TOWELS! it's like i'm taking a nap right on top of mom and dad!  of course i can't REALLY take a nap on top of 'em b/c they get mad when i [accidentally?] toot and my butt happens to be facing 'em.  too bad i only get towel naps for a few minutes once a week - when mom does the laundry.  maybe i'll sneak a towel into my crate, or maybe into my time machine for my next trip!


-ramsay

mom - you don't need this anytime soon, do ya?
i was JUST getting comfortable...


2 comments:

kalyxcorn said...

oh yes warm towels are deee-lightful! :)

docsdox said...

you know it! =)