The stomping ground of Ramsay the Dachshund!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

snapshot

I ALWAYS have some type of camera handy, hoping to catch dogbert doing something funny or cute - often BOTH.  As he lay on the couch one evening, I took some snapshots - one of which is currently the new blog header, and another which I think perfectly captures Ramsay's personality.  When not snoozing, he's alert and ever-curious - always looking for something silly to do or something new to get into.  Our little neb-nosed snausage!
what's that?!  did i hear something?! are we gonna play?!
 am i getting a treat?!  is there something to bark at?!

2 comments:

firstyouleap said...

The new shot on the header makes my heart melt, what a beautiful face.

docsdox said...

why, thank you miss melinda! i was relaxing after an exciting day at daycare and a long walk!

i hope Jeeves is doing well. i've been keeping up with you posts on facebook. well...mom and dad have been translating for me! hee-hee!