The stomping ground of Ramsay the Dachshund!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

things that go bump

Thankfully, Ramsay is not one of those dogs who is rattled by loud noises.  On the contrary, dogbert is quite intrigued by them, and finds every opportunity to investigate the ruckus that disturbs his otherwise silent life.  The vacuum cleaner.  Other dogs in the neighborhood.  Cars driving past the house.  NewMama's or my car approaching the house.  All things that put dogbert on high alert.  It appears his interest extends beyond the boundaries of our home...

HEY!  you missed a spot!

4 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Good thing they didn't put you into that BIG soapy bath tub.

Muffin and I don't like going thru the car wash. Those big spinny brushes scare us. I'm glad to see that you are a brave one!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Dachshund Nola said...

I'm the same way Ramsay!
Dachshund Nola

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

docsdox said...

LILY: as long as the water was warm, i might actually enjoy the big bath!

NOLA: good to hear that there's another doxie out there who is as curious as me!

BELLA: thanks! post a link to your site here in the comments section and we'll check it out!


-ramsay