The stomping ground of Ramsay the Dachshund!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

doxart: musings


So...”as we wait in joyful hope for the coming" of our puppy, I think about drawings of the little snausages commonly seen on posters, cards, etc.  I took my first stab at it on my wife’s birthday card several weeks ago, and am generally pretty happy with the effort.  But I think maybe I can do better.  So I put pen to paper and have been doodling to try and get a feel for how these wonderful little critters are put together.  Here are a couple of doodles....
PS:  No word from the breeder yet.  We’re EDD (estimated date of delivery) +3 days now, without so much as a woof over email or on our breeder’s website.  We hope that all is well with the breeder, and remain hopeful for good outcomes on the litters.

No comments: