The stomping ground of Ramsay the Dachshund!

Friday, September 30, 2011

game day

last month, my buddy Baxter posted an open invitation to participate in "Guess Whose Foofie" game day!  my toy buddies and i thought it smelled like a great idea, so we decided to play!  we couldn't find the blindfold (dad was using it as a gas mask) so we used a t-shirt instead.  then it was foofies away!  

WOW! what a tough game!  when i was up, i got really dizzy and almost passed out!  since i couldn't guess whose foofie it was, i have to clean the bathrooms with a toothbrush for a week.  petey (the pink pachyderm!) and BBD (BigBlueDragon) said they'd help me out 'cuz they felt sorry for me.  it's so nice to have toys looking out for me.  i guess maybe my nose isn't old enough to be able to tell foofies apart...yet!  oh well, better luck next time!  


-ramsay

dogbert reels from the smell as his toy buddies play a cruel joke on him.


No comments: